Candidates should have passed in Higher Secondary Examination (Academic / Vocational Stream) and obtained a minimum aggregate percentage of marks as indicated below
|H.S.C. – Academic Stream (Maths+Physics+Chemistry)||50%||45%||40%||40% *|
|H.S.C. - Vocational Stream (Maths+Theory+Practical)||50%||45%||40%||40% *|
- Subject to changes which may be notified by Government
- Candidates from Other state will be considered and belonging to OC only, irrespective Of their community.
- The other eligibility criteria’s such as marks, number of attempts, physical fitness and mode of admission will be as stipulated by the Anna University from time to time.
For Lateral Entry
- The Candidates who pass a Diploma in Engineering / Technology, awarded by the State Board of Technical Education are eligible for admission to the Third Semester of the B.E / B.Tech degree programmes through Lateral Entry System.
- They should pass a Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education of Tamil Nadu or any other authority accepted by the syndicate of the Anna University as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates with B.Sc. Degree are also eligible to apply, provided Mathematics is one of the subjects of their B.Sc course.